Workshops & Lockup
Alpine’s birdproof lockup workshops ensure your gear is protected from the harsh climate and undermining factors such as bird droppings, dust, snow and wind. With the increasing crime rate in New Zealand, it is also becoming more necessary to have a secure workshop on your property.
Whether you require a large secure garage for your vintage car collection or an enclosed workshop, Alpine can help you design your dream shed. Alpine workshops can also be adapted for use as boat storage & hangars.
Alpine’s buildings range from 9m to 30m wide with custom heights, bay sizes and unlimited lengths, ensuring your workshop is tailored for its intended use. Many extra features (as listed below) can be added for your own personal touch.
- Alpine workshops are the perfect hub to base your operations from.
- Service your machinery out of the weather, and store valuable equipment and vehicles securely.
- Tidy, strong construction to ensure many years of serviceability.
- Build with or without a concrete floor.
- Simple, fast & easy construction – perfect for the DIY handyman!
- Manual or automatic door operation.
- Options include but not limited to clearlight, building paper, personnel doors, roller or sectional doors and sliding doors.
- Smart, robust, uncluttered shed designs.
- Clearspan design gives you more storage adaptability and room for manoeuvring vehicles.
- Timber purlins give you a building that breathes, is more temperature controlled and is quiet to work in.
- Alpine sheds 9-18m wide have timber poles, ensuring every good kiwi farmer has somewhere to whack in nails and hang things up. The timber framing is also great for securing workbenches and lining with ply or shelving.
- Birdproof steel rafters prevent birds from perching and nesting in the roof cavity, keeping your valuable storage items free of corrosive bird droppings.
Alpine’s service includes providing a 50 year building consent for your new workshop, and supplying your kitset with free delivery to any location in New Zealand!
Build a workshop, not a bird haven! Contact your experienced and helpful consultant now on 0800 428 453.