As well as being incredibly robust, all of Alpine Buildings rafter designs are birdproof, eliminating places to perch and giving your machinery superior protection from acidic bird droppings.
- An Alpine structure is the preferred choice of implement storage shed for farmers throughout New Zealand.
- Zero-Bird-Perch® rafter design, keeping your implements clean and clear of corrosive bird droppings.
- Clearspan design with no centre poles gives you more usable storage space with less risk of damage to machinery. Most people say they can store up to 50% more gear in a clearspan shed.
- Increase your property resale value by investing in a long-lasting asset built for your site conditions.
- Save time & money while building - fast and easy to install.
- Keep your asset values high by protecting machinery from the elements.
- Build with or without a concrete floor.
- Prevent sun bleaching & faded paint on your gear.
- Get a faster start to your day with a cleaner and warmer tractor cab! Timber framing is more temperature controlled and breathes rather than sweats like ‘all steel’ construction. This reduces the effects of corrosion to your machinery and minimises the downtime required to fix machinery.
Some factors to consider when choosing an efficient implement shed include ensuring you have sufficient interior room and a wide & high enough entrance to accommodate your largest machine, having a water supply nearby, and enough storage cabinets to keep your tools organised.
The range of shed sizes available at Alpine vary from 9m to 30m+ wide with custom heights, bay sizes and unlimited lengths. Any combination of optional features including clearlight, manual or electric doors and enclosed bays can be included with your Alpine implement shed.
The exceptional service you will receive from Alpine includes providing a 50 year building consent for your new shed, and supplying your kitset with free delivery to any location in New Zealand! Contact our experienced and helpful team now on 0800 428 453.