Bulk Storage & Hay Sheds
Alpine’s clearspan building system gives you more usable space and the ability to increase storage capacity if required in the future.
A bulk storage building from Alpine is a wise investment with fast dividends & a long lifespan. Experts say that the reduction in dry matter loss when storing hay inside is up to 30%.
- Alpine's trademark birdproof rafters prevent birds from perching and nesting in the roof cavity.
- Clearspan design makes it easy to handle machinery and store materials.
- Includes timber framing which is more temperature controlled and breathes rather than sweats like ‘all steel’ construction. This ensures maximum moisture removal from your hay while in storage.
- 9-15m wide sheds include H5 treated timber poles for 50 years protection.
- Designed for your site specific wind and snow loadings, ensuring an investment that lasts long into the future.
Alpine’s buildings range in size from 9m to 30m+ wide with custom heights, bay sizes and unlimited lengths. Any combination of optional features including clearlight, netting, doors and enclosed bays can be included with your Alpine storage shed.
As ventilation is important when storing hay, your choice of an open ridge, ridge cap, or an overshot roof can be incorporated into the design of your Alpine shed. You can also have a roof only structure, however most of our clients prefer storage sheds that are partially closed to the elements.
The exceptional service you will receive from Alpine includes providing a 50 year building consent for your new bulk storage shed, and supplying your kitset with free delivery to any location in New Zealand! Contact our experienced and helpful team now on 0800 428 453.
See also IMPLEMENT STORAGE and ANIMAL SHELTER